All 105 art Reviews

Toxic Lake Toxic Lake

mmm, Looks like obsidian in acid. Maybe it could have a floating gem of EVIL?

E%ecutor Darkleer E%ecutor Darkleer

I kinda disagree with EnactJudo and therefore I guess you. I don't think there is anything wrong with having arms straight down if it expresses something, and to me I think it makes sense. It's AFTER a battle and there is NO ONE around, why would he waist his energy with his arms in the air. I think it could add to the effect by having his head down but honestly I don't think there is anything wrong with what you have here. I think you can decide if this is what you wanted it to be, all I know is you don't want him to seem like a wimp. I like it and I like your style.

Lintire responds:

Hahahaha! This is a new one.

I'm all for static poses - on fact when it comes to painting I do quick a few of them. It was more how unnatural the pose looked - ramrod straight as compared to looking like he owns the place, you dig? There's no mandatory checklist saying that I have to have the arms waving about, I feel you there brother, but there was a whole lot more that could have been done.

Regardless of your disagreement with my disagreement with how my picture turned out (that seriously has to be a new one. someone write that down) thanks for commenting! Each comment makes me less of a reclusive twat and goes directly into the comment jar.

battle suit battle suit

Damn good, something seems feels wrong with depth and his torso.. like his shoulders could be more broad, but it's so good it saying anything is wrong with it would be invalid. Great silhouetting and design, the shine on the armor is well placed, nothing is overdone. The gun lacks dept but it looks like a resource to be used to making a model and is great in its own respect. I'm sure you'll contribute greatly to whatever concepts you are doing. Was everything to do with this concept abandoned? Was this finished?

Hazel Eyes Hazel Eyes

I love what your doing

I love the content of this work of yours specifically. I've always liked drawing people's skulls inside their face, although you messed up the skull a bit. And... I can't believe I'm saying this, I like anthropomorphic human/lions. More addams apple and skull design.

sucho responds:

mail me a skull and i'll do better.

The City The City

I think I'm becoming a fan.

This is wonderful, and amazing. It makes me want to read your Sci-fi book. Are you selling prints of this picture? Oh and, the horizon seems kinda wrong to me.

June June

And you have it!

People here on newgrounds love good art... AND YOU HAVE IT, once people start seeing your stuff you will be popular XD

everydaycombat responds:

Thanks again, man. I've abstained from posting my work in a public forum for years, but I'm glad I decided (on a whim, even) to put up some stuff yesterday!

Der Kuss Der Kuss

It's to good...

Your art is way to good to not have reviews...it must be fake..
NO OTHER EXPLANATION

everydaycombat responds:

Haha, thanks! (It's probably because I only got scouted a couple hours ago.)

mindchamber's red baron! mindchamber's red baron!

Great job

Wonderful shading and placement of falling food. not to mention armor.
This reminds me how COOL jakbaronking is. he used to talk to me and stuff...

jouste responds:

woah crazy!

thanks for the highscore and review! i'm glad i nailed the falling food, it was probably the thing i spent the most time on when it came to layout ;D

*highfives*

Ryu is Hawt Ryu is Hawt

it has its stuff

4 is appropriate, The places you shaded were good and colors used to shade were good.

The dept the the art the shading and the character was not and That one clip that is was in was funny.

Roboraptor. Roboraptor.

wow nice I just

I never got into the black shading, but this is done really well here.

I would give 10 but there is not background or depth.

LOL none of my picture have depth or anything either but I haven't even been scouted.