Respiration Fantasy Respiration Fantasy

It did not let me retry the battle, it just froze on the scientist jacking off onto carbon dioxide. I love the idea of this, the commentary made me laugh considerably. The animation was not as bad as the art, and the art was not as bad as the audio. haha it was pretty bad, but I enjoyed it, I hope you guys get better and produce things like this in higher quality. I think you have my exact sense of humor, so please continue to animate.

Bass Effect Bass Effect

This is was amazing. All the comedic timing was perfect. Maybe if the camera panned around it would have a nice cinimatic effect and maybe be funnier... just an idea, loved it.

Quest of the Manwhore Quest of the Manwhore

Pure clean funny

It's very strange to see gross things like chest hair in your clean pure art style, but it made it all that more fun.

Elephant Quest Elephant Quest

It captures the essence of good flash gaming.

This has everything I usually enjoy in a flash game, other than customization. You nearly have the formula for a flash platformer at it's maximum awesomeness. I was a wee bit buggy, but I understand how such things are nearly unavoidable with such cool new features.

The games have just gotten better and better with a more upbeat sense of humor.

Meet'N'Fuck: SniperMaiden Meet'N'Fuck: SniperMaiden

Just for the music

Just for the old fashion music from fallout 3

SirCannabisClock responds:

can you name the other shitty game...?

Theia Theia

It was good

I had to restart my browser 3 times while playing the boss because there is a glitch where you double digg and go under the spider there is no way to fix it other then to restart your browser.

And newgrounds needs games with checkpoint or people are going to ragequit.

It's not epically hard it has terrible collision and glitches.
This is beautiful and unoriginal and I can see tons and tons of effort and time put into it, please play it yourself and fix the glitches and put in checkpoints IF you want EVERYONE to like it.

Tension Relief Tension Relief

LOVE!

using it for my video

B0ssGT8 responds:

what you using it for?

DJ & Derrick--Apologize(Remix) DJ & Derrick--Apologize(Remix)

Very very nice

I'm considering using it in my first valuable flash video.

Yodamanjaro responds:

Cool. Thanks for the review!

Toxic Lake Toxic Lake

mmm, Looks like obsidian in acid. Maybe it could have a floating gem of EVIL?

E%ecutor Darkleer E%ecutor Darkleer

I kinda disagree with EnactJudo and therefore I guess you. I don't think there is anything wrong with having arms straight down if it expresses something, and to me I think it makes sense. It's AFTER a battle and there is NO ONE around, why would he waist his energy with his arms in the air. I think it could add to the effect by having his head down but honestly I don't think there is anything wrong with what you have here. I think you can decide if this is what you wanted it to be, all I know is you don't want him to seem like a wimp. I like it and I like your style.

Lintire responds:

Hahahaha! This is a new one.

I'm all for static poses - on fact when it comes to painting I do quick a few of them. It was more how unnatural the pose looked - ramrod straight as compared to looking like he owns the place, you dig? There's no mandatory checklist saying that I have to have the arms waving about, I feel you there brother, but there was a whole lot more that could have been done.

Regardless of your disagreement with my disagreement with how my picture turned out (that seriously has to be a new one. someone write that down) thanks for commenting! Each comment makes me less of a reclusive twat and goes directly into the comment jar.

battle suit battle suit

Damn good, something seems feels wrong with depth and his torso.. like his shoulders could be more broad, but it's so good it saying anything is wrong with it would be invalid. Great silhouetting and design, the shine on the armor is well placed, nothing is overdone. The gun lacks dept but it looks like a resource to be used to making a model and is great in its own respect. I'm sure you'll contribute greatly to whatever concepts you are doing. Was everything to do with this concept abandoned? Was this finished?